In accordance with the Securities and Exchange Commission regulations, we are providing the following privacy notice of FPA Capital Fund, Inc., FPA Crescent Fund, FPA International Value, FPA New Income, Inc., FPA Paramount Fund, Inc., and FPA Perennial Fund, Inc. (collectively, the "FPA Funds"), First Pacific Advisors, LLC, the investment adviser of the FPA Funds. These companies are collectively described as the FPA Group.
The FPA Group collects nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms; and
- Information about your transactions from others, such as your bank, broker or financial advisor.
The FPA Group will not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you or your account(s) to anyone unless one of the following conditions is met:
- We receive your prior written consent;
- We believe the recipient is your authorized representative;
- We are permitted by law to disclose the information to the recipient in order to service your account(s); or
- We are required by law to disclose information to the recipient.
If you decide to close your account(s) or become an inactive customer, the FPA Group will adhere to the privacy policies and practices as described in this notice.
The FPA Group restricts access to your nonpublic personal information to those employees who need to know that information to provide you products or services. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your nonpublic personal information.